Andar Bahar is a traditional Indian card game; played for over hundreds of years. It traces its origins to southern India.
How to play Andar Bahar on WooHoo Games
Players predict which side the winning card will land on by choosing one of two main bet spots andar (left) or bahar (right). And then the real fun begins. Players can choose up to five extra side bets by predicting the middle card’s suit, colour, value, and whether it’s above, below or exactly 8 before finding a match. Moreover, they can also try predicting how many cards will be dealt.
Helpful Information for Andar Bahar players
- There are two spots to bet on: Andar (left) and Bahar (right); you can bet on ONE of them
- Place a bet (and side bets) and select “deal”
- Firstly, the game deals a single card, face up, in the middle of the table
- And then other cards are dealt, face up, to the left and to the right of the middle card
Objective of the Main Bet
- To predict which spot—Andar or Bahar—will match the value of the middle card
Objectives of the Side Bets
To predict the middle card’s
And also to predict
- Whether the middle card’s value will be above, below, or exactly 8
- The total number of cards dealt
About WooHoo Games
Launched in December 2019, WooHoo Games is one of the newest publishers in the online casino gaming industry. The company has a penchant for slots—a genre of real money casino games online—and aims to improve players’ experience. And while they do focus on slots, they also offer a selection of table games.